CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Bye! :)

Well, this is my last blog for quite some time, and I just wanted to write and say thanks to everyone for everything you have done for me :) Friends and family alike, I know that I am a better person because I knew you. Thanks for all the experiences we have shared and for all the good times we have had together. Love you and Miss you! if you would like to write me my address is:

While i'm in the MTC it will be:

Elder Alan Morris Bushman
Argentina Buenos Aries South Mission
Provo MTC
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604

When I reach Argentina:

Elder Alan Morris Bushman
Argentina Buenos Aries South Mission
Italia 26, 4 Piso
1832 Lomas de Zamora
Buenos Aries, Argentina

Hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Elder Bushman

3 comments:

Hill said...

Good Luck, Al Boy You'll do great.

B said...

Sorry we can't come see you off. We love you Alan! We will miss you, things just won't be the same, but we know you will be a great missionary!

Love,

B, B, G, & E

Lindsey said...

Good luck Al!