CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

List of 5

5 things you want to do before you die:
1- Visit Holland again
2- Get Married in the temple
3- Have kids
4- Become an M.D.
5- Build something cool. . . like a car or a house or something

5 things that make you absolutely happy:
1- My Family
2- Gospel
3- The Halls
4- Winning a computer game
5- Eating

5 places you want to visit:
1- Machu Pichu
2- Holland and everywhere I visited when I was 6
3- My Mission after I get home
4- Africa
5- Iguazu Falls

5 places you have visited:
1- Almost all 50 states besides Alaska and Maine (or something like that)
2-Most of Europe
3- Southern African Regions
4- Canada
5- Central America

5 people you admire:
1- Jesus Christ
2- God
3- My Brothers
4- Steve Olsen
5- Friends

5 things of sentimental value or things you can't live without:
1- Scriptures
2- Preach My Gospel
3- Computer
4- Phone
5- Brain
And yes I know I won't have my computer, cell phone or brain for 2 whole years, but i'm sure I will do just fine

5 things on this weeks to do list:
1- Go finish misison shopping
2- Have our cousins party
3- Write my farewell talk
4- Have Thanksgiving Dinner! Yum! Yum! I missed it last year
5- Help the Halls set up for Christmas

5 of your favorite smells:
1- My old house before remodelization
2- My Garage
3- The Cabin
4- Halls Basement
5- That one melon soap I have in the bathroom

5 favorite foods:
1- Orange Chicken
2- Sticky Fingers
3- Chow Mein
4- Spaghetti
5- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

5 people you tag:
1- Kels
2- Lucy
3- Hill
4- Lindz
5- Barb

And you have to do it before I leave on my mission! You have 9 days! :)
And no, these none of the list of 5 are in any order of my favorites to least, they are all the same.

1 comments:

Hill said...

where were you last year that you missed thanksgiving? I don't remember