CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 Things

8 TV Shows I Watch-
~Simpson's
~Supernatural
~Smallville
~Seinfeld
~How It's Made (Discovery)
~Iron Chef (Food)
~Future Wepons (Discovery)
~Myth Busters (Discovery)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday-
~Brandyn had a party that was also my party!
~Went to pick up Kelsey's computer with her and ended up getting an ink cartriage
~I tackled a kid for throwing a basket ball at my face
~Painted my farm all sorts of colors. . . well just red and white
~Went to almost get Kelsey's hair cut
~Re-learned how to play 8 Ball on our pool table
~Found out Brandy's extended family is . . . . Different
~I plead the 5th

8 Favorite Places to Eat-
~Panda Express
~Wingers
~Cafe Rio
~Jaxies
~Olive Garden
~Timpanki
~Arby's
~China Wok

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to-
~My Mission
~Halloween
~Hair Cut
~Jon Schmidt Concert
~The Next Office Episode
~Beating my Diablo Game
~Thanksgiving
~Finishing this Blog

8 Things on my Wishlist-
~Go back to Europe and visit where I used to live
~Visit Machu-Pichu
~Own a Corvette or a Dodge Viper, a nice, rugged, open top, 4-door jeep would be cool too :)
~To Return with Honor
~Take my kids all the places I traveled when I was a kid
~Go to Disneyland and all that jazz with my favorite people :)
~Have secret passageways in my future house
~Go to Lake Powell

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Al, when you are done eating at Timpanki maybe you should give Tepanyaki a try... we really like it there :)

Britt said...

I want a secret passageway too.