CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Theme Park Mania

Well I went on a vacation to several theme parks and it was pretty rootin tootin fun! However, I forgot my camera :( so I took a few pictures with my phone and those will have to do while I await my dad giving me the rest of the pictures. Anyway the first day I went to Disneyland and it was swell, my favorite ride is Space Mountain, and all I bought while I was there were some princesses and a few little knick knacks. All the presents however ended up being quite girly and the cashier gave me a strange look. My step-brother Zac texted Cha-Cha and they said that it was gay week at Disneyland so I guess I fit in fine. (with the presents! not with my moral behavior or fasion sense) It was kinda cool though cause everything was decked out in Halloweeny stuff so the Haunted Mansion was all Nightmare before Christmas.


The next day we went to California Adventure and it was somewhat Halloweeny, but not much and it was a swell day. . . my favorite ride was California Screamin, if you can see in the picture it is the California sign out front, but I took that picture with my phone, so its not that terrible, and they exchanged the A's in California with those really gross acorn candy things.
The third day we went to Universal Studios, and it was really cool, they had everything decked out and walking from ride to ride they had people dressed up and scaring people, it was pretty awesome! I think this was my favorite park out of the few we went to, I really like the new Simpsons ride, while you were in line they would play Simpson episode clips and stuff, it was funny, and the ride was like Soarin California except cooler, Side Show Bob is trying to kill you in Itchy and Scratchy Land and he rips apart the park while you're on the ride so you fall off the roller coaster and it's really intense!

Then the last day we went to SeaWorld and it was pretty fun, Shampoo (Shamu) was way awesome, and so were the dolphins! but I don't know what else to say about this park. . . . so it was good.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL, I love that second picture of Shamu, he looks like he's talking to you. I'm still so jealous that you got to go and I didn't :( Oh well, hopefully if things go as planned I'll be going next year and you'll be the sad one who can't come ;)

Hill said...

congratulations, you've been my first laugh out loud moment of the day. I would love to go on that simpsons ride.