CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag all about me!

10 years ago I was:
1. Turning 10
2. Probably digging holes in the sandbox
3. Playing pad wars
4. Sleeping on the tramp
5. Hangin out with the good ole guys

5 things on today's to do list:
1. Lol Out Loud
2. Thats
3. Funny
4. Nothing
5. Maybe go talk to Barb about Thanksgiving

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a nice boat at Lake Powell with all the accessories
2. Buy a Helicopter
3. Buy Barb a Car
4. Buy a nice house
5. Spoil my wife

5 places I have lived:
1. Spanish Fork
2. Steinviek
3. Vassenar
4. Card Board Box Under I-15 Overpass
5. Chained to the Water heater

5 places I have worked
1. Intern at Central Utah Clinic
2. Landscaping
3. Painting the farm
4. Misc.
5. Shut Up!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't forget me when you are a millionaire Al, oh and what are you doing blogging at 5am?

Kelsey said...

What?! You were up until 5? If I really would've known that I would've called you and not been nice and let you sleep in ya punk! I've yet to see the day when you truely take these tags seriously actually

Hill said...

I like the new background. and should I turn your mom in for abuse about the water heater thing:)

Britt said...

You did not live under an overpass. :p