CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween for Challenged

Well it's been forever since I have done a post, partially because I have been sick, but you all know that that is a lame excuse for me :) Nothing ever really happens to a poor, unemployed, illiterate child. So for Halloween I dressed up as a Sexy Mexy! I tried to find my robin hood shirt but it was nowhere to be found. This costume showed me what I am going to grow up to be if I don't do something with my life :)


I did some Trick or Treating but I mainly just serenaded my wonderful neighbors and wrote songs about how wonderful they were. I could only play Choose the Right and Ole McDonald, so most of my songs went to that tune with lyrics that went something like, "Nada cooks good food, so I eat it and I don't starve, yum, yum, yum, it warms me to the soul! Nada likes it when sexy mexy's sing for her. When it is on Halloween night! Trick or Treat! Trick or Treat! The sugar goodness will fill you up! Trick or Treat! Trick or Treat! and I will not burn your house down for some candy." (Tune choice - Choose the Right) I am obviously really good, so of course they gave me some candy :) other than that I didn't have a very eventful night. The End

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

First of all, shouldn't the word THE be before challenged in your title? Second, you look like . . . well a dirty mexican. LOL, I think I would've been afraid of you. I'm sad you didn't blog your sick story, maybe I should blog it :) It was a good one

Lindsey said...

YIKES! This blog is too racist for me... Your costume is very nice though :)

Hill said...

Yes, I'm not sure it this is all very politically correct. You do look extremely awesome, that is a pretty good costume for being last minute. But, aren't you a little old to be trick or treating, I mean , come on now.

Britt said...

I wish I could have seen this. That's awesome. P.S. If you want to make up songs about me, that's cool. ;) You and Erica would have made quite the combination. She went as a Mexican bandit.