CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

F is for Friends that bring us together, U is for You and Me! N is for Anyone at anytime at all down here is the deep blue sea!

"Things I am thankful for from A to Z" a biography by: Alan Bushman

A- Amy, and Apples, because they are so healthy for you
B- Brian and Briahna, and my brain
C- Christ, Jesus and Computer (Cindy, you're on the letter L)
D- Dave and Dad
E- Eric, Everett (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
F- Friends, Family, Fall, and fruit! oh so tasty!
G- Greyson and Garments
H- House and Heritage
I- Internet, so I can keep in touch with everyone
J- Jim and John
K- Kelsey, My "Bayest Frayend"
L- Lucy (see, told ya)
M- Mommy
N- Nintendo
O- Ocean and the animals within
P- People, Peas and my phone
Q- Quiet time and Questions
R- Rachel
S- Savior
T- Taste, Talking
U- Ultimate Sacrifice
V- Violins and Viola's I wish I knew how to play
W- Weather
X- X rated stuff, so I know to stay away (I looked up words that started with X, and there was nothing! it was all dumb stuff like "xanthophylls, xylographical, xebec, xerophthalmias")
Y- Yummy stuff and Yams (they aren't that yummy, but I have a funny story about yams)
Z- Zig-Zags, to make life interesting so it's not just a straight line the whole way

This list was a lot harder to think of than I thought! (ha ha, thats contridictory)

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL, Sorry about that. I never thought to be thankful for zig zags, except they don't really make like interesting. They just save you from Alligators