CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Birthday/ Christmas Present From Eric

Well Eric sent me a late Birthday present but an early Christmas present, he decided to send it to me because he wanted to give me my Birthday present but found out how expensive it was he decided to wait for the half way mark of my Birthday and Christmas and he wanted me to get my Christmas present before I went into the MTC.

Basically it was full of candy and those Zelda sound drops. He did however give me some karate uniform and a Kamono (however you spell it, those Japanese robe things) :) and these are just some totally awesome pictures of when I recieved my gift :)


I know, I know, everyone has been saying that I need to be a karate clothes model and go to Japan and strut my stuff

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL, That's very nice of Eric to send you some cool stuff. Maybe he should've sent you that stuff earlier so you could be a cool Japanese karate man for Halloween instead of what you were . . .

Hill said...

I think that Kelsey is implying that your Halloween costume was lame. I for one thought it was exquisite. and you look very fetching in your kimono or what ever. You mush have been busy this week, cause we haven't seen you. where you been.

Cindy said...

Mulan is that you?